The major purpose of community health education is to design, test, promote, and implement intervention programs which result in health-positive behaviors among individuals, families, and community groups. The success of our community health education efforts is based greatly upon strong collaborations with health and human service agencies such as local hospitals, county extension agencies, and schools
3RPHD staff is available to provide programs and presentations through local employers, churches, community events, and schools.
• Overall Wellness of Three Rivers District
• Cancer in Three Rivers District
• Diabetes in Three Rivers District
• Heart Disease in Three Rivers District
• Mental Wellness in Three Rivers District
For more information please contact us at 402-727-5396 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org